Certified Professional in Learning and Development
International Professional Managers Association, UK
- Do you want to be a qualified trainer but do not know how to become one?
- Do you want to be employed as a trainer?
- Do you want to start a training business?
- Do you have a big dream as a highly sought after, highly paid International Trainer?
If your answer is YES! to any of the above, read more to find out.
Conducting an effective training session requires specific skills and knowledge of how people learn. Trainers who have taken the time to consider their own techniques, understandings and skills will be better equipped to provide comprehensive, active and meaningful training that contributes to effective learning by the participants.
Training is a skill that is acquired and is dynamic in nature. It can be nurtured, sharpened and consistently polished to ensure positive results are achieved with each training programme. Developing and conducting a training programme can be mastered by efficient use of the skills learnt in this Certification programme.
This Certification programme is specifically designed to cater to the growing demand for certified trainers.
Why Should You Attend
You become one of these
Who Should Attend
The participants are those whom are already working and/ or those who aspire to become trainers. They are:
Human Resource Personnel
Department / Team Leaders
How Do You Benefit
This Certified Professional in Learning and Development programme is designed to equip trainers to create learning contents and deliver training programmes in their organisations or to the general public. This Certification programme objectives and outcomes are:
- Discuss the characteristics of a competent trainer.
- Explain adult learning principles and how training can be delivered effectively to adults.
- Conduct learning needs analysis.
- Design competency-based training programme
- Deliver a training session effectively
- Analyse the course evaluation and assessment results for improvement
- Assess the trainers existing experience in training.
- Incorporate knowledge of three learning styles into training delivery.
- Incorporate knowledge of adult learning principles to maximize training delivery effectiveness.
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis.
- Design training programmes using appropriate learning methods.
- Create materials and visual aids with creativity.
- Prepare to interact and engage the participants.
- Make effective training presentations with knowledge of the do’s and dont’s of training.
- Facilitate group interactions and communications in training classes.
- Adapt training to the needs of the audience.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Be a Certified Associate of IPMA.
As preparation for the training programme, pre-training materials will be provided.
This certification programme is developmental in nature. It allows the participants to practise their learnings in the actual work environment and gain the necessary experience as they progress. The programme has 5 Phases, consisting of Classroom Trainings and On-Job-Training Assignments. They are supported with Coaching during the OJT periods.
For more information about the programme. Please click the download brochure button or you can proceed to view dates and register for the programme.